|Our Price : Rs 79|
- Light weight
- Softened arms for good grip
- Comfortable cushioning
- Hypo allergenic
- By the emergency medical services or by volunteer first responders, to temporarily immobilize a fractured limb before transportation;
- By allied health professionals such as occupational therapists, physiotherapists and orthotists, to immobilize an articulation (e.g. the knee) that can be freed while not standing (e.g. during sleep);
- By athletic trainers to immobilize an injured bone or joint to facilitate safer transportation of the injured person; or
- By emergency room (ER) physicians to stabilize fractures or sprains until follow-up appointment with an orthopedist
|Our Price : Rs 221|
- Versatile closing system.
- Optimal therapeutic warmth.
- Controlled four way compressions.
- Anatomical thumb placement