|Our Price : Rs 170|
- Soft Cervical Collar: The soft cervical collar is not designed to completely restrict motion. It depends on providing resistance to movement, which tells the patient to restrict their movements.
- Rigid Cervical Collar: Rigid cervical collars are made of tough and firm materials like Plexiglas. These collars are designed to restrict mobility more than the soft collar.
Guidelines for Using a Neck Brace :
- Stabilize the neck
- Shift their torso to the left without twisting the neck
- Cautiously place the collar’s back around the neck
- Place the front part of the collar on the neck
- Move the frontal side flaps to the back
- Tighten the velcro straps to secure the collar
Arm Sling :
|Our Price : Rs 199|
- Wrinkle proof.
- Smart & sleek.
- Convenient application.
- With thumb cradle.
Work Of Arm Sling :
- Size Inches CM
- CH 19.7-23.6 50-60
- Small 27.6-31.5 70-80
- Medium 31.5-35.4 80-90
- Large 35.4-39.4 90-100
- XL 39.4-43.3 100-110
- XXL 43.3-47.2 110-120