|Our Price : Rs 1500|
- If you or any of your loved ones is weak on their feet, a portable bedside commode can become very useful. Bedside Commodes resemble a chair with a toilet lid and seat.
- A bedside commode has a suspended bucket underneath the lid which Catches the waste. Bedside commodes allow the patient to use the toilet when walking to the bathroom is not possible.
- There Are many styles of bedside commodes available. Choosing the right model requires knowing how & where the committee will be Used.
Patient Weight :
- Bedside commodes usually come in two weight categories. Most commodes can support patient weights up to 250 pounds. Commodes are also available with a higher 400 pound weight capacity for Bariatric patients. The higher weight Capacity commodes can also be used by patients who have a tendency to "plop" down on the furniture.
Our Price : Rs 1100
Commode Placement :
- Most bedside commodes are used in the bedroom so portability isn't very important. Some commode models Also come with attached wheels making them much easier to transport to different rooms. Some models also come with Collapsible frames, which can be easily stored between uses. Hence, selecting a model that can meet these needs is Important.
Other Uses :
- Certain bedside commode models can also double as shower seats, dressing chairs, or an elevated seat. Think About potential other uses before choosing the commode model.