|Our Price : Rs 79|
- This makes the splint a wonderful choice for this type of hand injury. The splint fits securely to the thumb portion of the hand. A multitude of thumb and wrist injuries would benefit from using the thumb spica splint.
- The thumb splica splint also allows the person to utilize their hand to perform the normal activities of daily living. The patient will be able to do such things as open a door and hold a glass while the injury is healing.
- The splint is attractive, easily malleable and removable. One can wear the thumb spica splint while sleeping and can also keep on for most of the day. The splints are constructed of breathable 3 layered PUF fused fabric.
- The thumb spica splint is that it holds the thumb in place and keeps the thumb away from the palm of the hand. In addition, these thumb splint provides support and reduces the discomfort of the injury by stabilizing the hand.
|Our Price : Rs 166|
- The thumb spica splint is that it provides ample space to accommodate any hand swelling that may occur after the injury to the hand. This makes the splint a highly comfortable and lightweight alternative to the thumb spica cast, which is sometimes used for mild injuries of the thumb, such as in the cases of sprained thumbs.