Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair: Its compact design and feather light weight makes it suitable for people on the go.
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair Specifications:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : Aluminium (Light weight)
- Rear wheel to wheel width in open position (inches) : 20"
- Handle to Handle : 16"
- Seat Width (inches): 13"
- Rear Wheel Size: 7"
- Front Wheel Size: 5"
- Seat to floor height (inches): 19"
- Seat Depth (inches): 13"
- Back height (inches): 16"
- Total height (inches): 35"
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs): 80 k.g.
- Net Weight (kgs): 8.5 k.g.
- Upholstery: Cloth look like, washable
- Armrest: Flip up, for easy transfer to bed
- Legrest: Flip up footplate
- Wheel Quality: Tear resistant polyurethane wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock: Yes
- Hand brakes: Yes
- Dropback handle: Yes
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair:
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Specifications:
- Width 18"
- Front/Rear Wheels 6" to 14"
- Seat Width 47 cm
- Seat Depth 40 cm
- Overall Width 66 cm
- Overall Collapsed Width 36 cm
- Armrest Height 21 cm
- Overall Length 90 cm
- Seat Height 47 cm
- Backrest Height 38 cm
- Overall Height 86 cm
- Weight 9.2 k.g.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Seat and Back:
AEGIS Microbe Shield Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., bonded anti-microbial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health.
When selecting lightweight portable travel wheelchair, review the following issues carefully before making purchase:
- Make sure the chair is comfortable and that it can sit in it comfortably for extended periods of time.
- A portable wheelchair should be lightweight so don’t need to depend on multiple people to lift it.
- Make sure it folds up quickly into a very compact size so it can easily be transported on buses, airplanes, or in the trunk of a car.
- Adjustable, swing-away footplates that position feet together and allow adults to stand up and sit down easily are a critical feature. Footplates placed close together are especially important for ladies who may choose to wear skirt or a dress while traveling.
- Travel wheelchair should be stable on uneven terrain. Do not want to sacrifice mobility when on vacation.
- It should have a safety lap belt for traveling up and down ramps or hills.