|Our Price : Rs 1500|
( Apply Coupon Code
- Have any kind of illness that causes weakness and unstable feeling.
- Went through surgery that causes temporary body weakness.
- People suffering from joint problems and weak legs that make it harder to get on and off the toilet seat.
- Common balance issues that make it hard to travel to the restroom safely.
- commode chair a portable toilet that can be placed at the bedside of a patient whose activity is limited; these are often used in the home when the patient is too debilitated to reach the bathroom. The receptacle for waste can be removed and emptied.
- Everyone has to face elder care issues in their lifetime. One common problem that older people experience is accidents and the most important things that can help someone with mobility problems is to encourage physical activity.
- The commode stole is the best way to assist who have limited mobility due to an accident or any medical condition.
- Folding commode is convenient and portable with wheels. These can be folded easily and require minimum storage. They are comfortable, are equipped with back, and armrest that can be removed whenever required.
- You naturally do not have control over accidents. Furthermore, accidents can happen to anyone at anytime. It is the best option for night use as it can be placed close to the bed.
- It is a movable toilet, which does not utilize running water. It is the best alternative for senior people or patients whose mobility is affected by many medical conditions.
- Easily foldable frame provides convenience to carry.
- Ideal for storage in small living areas.
- Brand Imported.