Ultra Lightweight Wheelchairs are a great choice if looking for a light manual wheelchair. Several features separate each wheelchair from the next, some of the ultra light wheelchair categories include Manual Big Wheel Wheelchairs, and Transport Small Wheel Wheelchairs that cater to anyone looking for the right choice in manual light chairs.
Rigid frame ultralight wheelchairs feature minimal, non-folding frames that are specifically designed to be as efficient to propel as possible, making them especially suited to full-time, active wheelchair users. Furthermore, rigid frame wheelchairs are typically entirely custom built to the user's specifications, resulting in a wheelchair that fits the user exceptionally well, again enhancing performance.
The SM-150.3 is an aluminum alloy standard wheelchair that is economic, solid, and durable.
Soma SM 150.3 Wheelchair Features:
The unique and stylish elliptical frame ensures that the chair is both rigid and robust.
Integrated seating system
For intensive wheelchair users, we provide seating system that can be free from hammock effect.
The innovative and durable seating system makes it easy for you to detach seat upholstery for cleaning purpose.
Secure non-slip footplate
A non-slip and ergonomic footplate provides you with a stable and comfortable base for placing feet.
Energy-saving tipping lever
The ergonomic design allows caregivers to operate the lever without much effort so the casters can overcome obstacles such as thresholds and curbs.
Soma SM 150.3 Wheelchair Measurements:
- Seat Width(cm):43
- Seat Depth(cm):42
- Caster Size(inch):7
Its compact design and feather light weight makes it suitable for people on the go.
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair Specifications:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : Aluminium (Light weight)
- Rear wheel to wheel width in open position (inches) : 20"
- Handle to Handle : 16"
- Seat Width (inches): 13"
- Rear Wheel Size: 7"
- Front Wheel Size: 5"
- Seat to floor height (inches): 19"
- Seat Depth (inches): 13"
- Back height (inches): 16"
- Total height (inches): 35"
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs): 80 k.g.
- Net Weight (kgs): 8.5 k.g.
- Upholstery: Cloth look like, washable
- Armrest: Flip up, for easy transfer to bed
- Legrest: Flip up footplate
- Wheel Quality: Tear resistant polyurethane wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock: Yes
- Hand brakes: Yes
- Dropback handle: Yes
A rigid frame ultralight may be best:
- Most efficient propulsion
- Maximum customization and tailoring
- A wheelchair that's extremely lightweight