|Net Price : Rs 1470|
Disabled Toilet Seats that can be placed at the bedside of a patient whose activity is limited; these are often used in the home when the patient is too debilitated to reach the bathroom.
- Folding Commode Chair Without Handle
- Folding Light Weight.
- Powder Coated.
- With P.V.C. Pot Not Removable.
- People with dementia and incontinence
- Anyone at risk of falling overnight whilst getting to the toilet
- People who are short of breath or unsteady on their feet
- TIP: Position the commode next to the bed up against the wall overnight for easy toileting.
|Net Price : Rs 2352|
- High durability
- Easily portable
- Light weight
- Easily fordable frame provides convenience to carry.
- Ideal for storage in small living areas.
- Brand Imported.
- Fordable Stool like Frame, ideal for storage in toilets with seat width of 15-inch without bucket.
It has a comfortable padded seat that can be wiped clean and used for support whilst getting dressed.commode chair a Toilet Chairs that can be placed at the bedside of a patient whose activity is limited; these are often used in the home when the patient is too debilitated to reach the bathroom. The receptacle for waste can be removed and emptied.A portable toilet that enables a patient to sit comfortably while defecating or urinating. For many patients using a bedside commode is less stressful than using a bedpan. Using a bedside commode also reduces the risk of the Valsalva maneuver, which is more likely to occur when using a bedpan.