Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair:
The Karma VIP 515 Lightweight Wheelchair Tilt-in-Space VIP-515-TP is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 34 pounds in transport. This type of a chair redistributes pressure to the lower back as well as under the legs and it has a 0-35º weight-shifting center-of-gravity adjustment. The VIP-515-TP ‘s frame is made of a super durable yet lightweight T-6 aluminum and it tilts with the use of gas cylinders.
Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair Features:
|Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair|
- Only lightweight tilt-in-space chair that also folds!
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting to shift pressure and reduce bedsores
- Specially designed ergonomic head pillow is included
- With newly designed swing in and away footrests as well as flip-back armrests that are height adjustable
- Anti-bacterial and anti-staining Aegis upholstery
- Full-length adjustable height removable armrests
- 14? transport wheels only 34 pounds
- Shifts pressure to reduce bedsores
- Center-Of-Gravity weight shifting
- Paint coating uses special Anti-bacterial materials
- Flip-back height-adjustable armrests
- Exclusive perfectly matched gas cylinders
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
- WARRANTY 1 Year
Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair Measurements:
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 9-11 inch.
- Seat Height 20 inch.
- Back Height 18 inch.
- Overall Height 53 inch., 54 inch.
- Overall Open Width 24 inch., 26 inch., 28 inch.
- Folded Width 15 inch.
- Overall Length 44 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 34 lb., 38 lb.
- Weight Cap 250 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions 31? L x 31? H x 15? W
Flexible Back Positioning:
Reclining chairs offer unlimited back re-positioning for more patient comfort, better blood circulation, and to aid in sleeping.
Work best with ELRs:
Recliner chairs need Elevating Leg rest so the patients legs and feet can also be re-positioned for maximum comfort. On some chairs this is an option so be sure to check the options and accessories section of each product page.
Only the Back moves:
On recliner wheelchairs the back reclines but the seat bottom stays in-place.
Reclining Commode Wheelchair work better with Elevating Leg rests (ELRs); the user's legs and feet can also be re-positioned for maximum comfort and health benefits. The "ELRs" are optional on some models and standard on others. Be sure to ask about which type of ELR is best suitable for seating and position needs. On some wheelchairs this is an option so be sure to check the options and accessories when purchasing.
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC:
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC is one of the multipurpose chairs which boast of features like reclining, inbuilt commode, customized armrest and footrest and foldable nature of the chair.
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC Features:
|Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC|
- The wheelchair can be folded within very easily within seconds, making it easier during travels and outings.
- The backrest of the chair can be easily reclined, giving the user the freedom to relax by not moving up from the chair.
- The footrest can be inclined and adjusted so as to make the user comfortable during reclining or otherwise.
- A well paded thigh support is an add-on to the footrest.
- The front and rear wheels of the chair are designed and placed in such a way so as to support the reclining of the user, making it a very safe and friendly wheelchair.
- The inbuilt commode has its seat just underneath the main seat of the chair; it can be used by just removing the main seat.
- The Wheelchair can also be folded from between by just removing the commode and the chair's seat.
- This Wheelchair's functionality gives the user total freedom.
- Easy to fold and unfold within seconds.
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC Measurements:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : MS Chrome Plated
- open position wheel to wheel width in : 26” (inches)
- Seat Width : 18” (inches)
- Total width in closing position : 11” (inches)
- Rear Wheel Size : 24” (inches)
- Front Wheel Size : 8” (inches)
- Seat to Floor Height in : 21” (inches)
- Seat Depth : 18” (inches)
- Total Height : 50” (inches)
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs) : 110
- Net Weight (kgs) : 23
- Upholstery : Rexine
- Armrest : Detachable
- Leg rest : Detachable with elevated footrest
- Calf support for added comfort
- Wheel Quality : Rear Solid wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock : Yes
- Hand Brakes : No
- Drop back Handle : No
- Headrest Support Available
- Neck Support Available
- Plastic Commode seat with Pot.
- Cushioned Top Cover
- Rear tyer Solid tube less
- Round commode pan
- Removable Pan
- Pan with Lid and Handle